We are Here to Help…
Emortgages.com is authorized to administer 203(h) home loans which are specifically targeted towards homeowners and tenants who have lost their homes in a federally declared disaster.
Here are some program highlights
- Both owners and renters are eligible for a 203(h) mortgage
- 203(h) allows home purchase with 100% financing
- Homeowners will NOT be penalized for any mortgage late payments that occurred after the disaster took place
- Existing mortgage payments on the resident’s destroyed property will be EXCLUDED from housing qualification
- If you want to repair your home, the 203(h) refinances the existing mortgage and rolls the cost of repairs into a new loan.
- Homeowners and tenants will receive the same low rates that any other buyer would receive
Borrowers can receive financing for the purchase or reconstruction of a single family residence of a unit in an FHA approved condominium project. If purchasing a new home, the house does not be located in the area where the previous house was located. The property must be the borrower’s principal residence. The previous house or residence (either owned or rented) needs to have been located in a federally declared disaster area and destroyed or damaged to such an extent that reconstruction or replacement is necessary.
The 203(h) is available to either homeowners or tenants whose home is in a federally declared disaster area. This program is only available for one year following the federal disaster declaration.
At emortgages.com, we are qualified to administer the 203(h) loans. We have relationships with several lenders who offer the 203(h) and we can work with you and your clients to find the best fit. We are a family-owned business, located in Petaluma, and are longtime members of this community.
Emortgages.com is located at 1425 N. McDowell Blvd, Suite 209, Petaluma, CA94954. You can call us at (707) 763-6290 or email at email@example.com